Changes for the Explain-- DTD, version 1.1
7th March 2002
Changes between versions
(Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:54:04):
- It is implicitly acknowledged that this is an SGML DTD.
- Many attributes changed to default to "false" rather
than being undefined:
- The serverInfo element's authentication
- The host element's primary
- The index element's search,
scan and sort
- The indexTitle element's primary
- The map element's primary
- Add new optional subelements to the databaseInfo
Each of these has primary (default: "false")
and lang attributes; the langUsage element
additionally has a codes attribute.
- Add primary and lang attributes to the
title and description elements.
- Add attributeSet attribute to elements:
- complet (typo here: says compet, no
- Break apart some compound definitions so that their attribute
definitions can stay close to their element definitions:
- Move the sortKeyword element's definition ahead of
- #IMPLIED and #REQUIRED are capitalised
- Changes to the formatting of comments.
- Changes to the use of whitespace.