Changes for the ZeeRex DTD, version 2.0
26th January 2004
Changes between versions
Backwards incompatible changes are highlighted in
- Added transport attribute to serverInfo.
- Renamed indexSet element to
- Renamed indexSet attribute to
- Renamed attributeSet attribute to
- Renamed uri attributes to
- Renamed oid attributes to
- Removed name element from schema,
replaced as an attribute.
- Added implementation element to databaseInfo.
- Removed required order of elements in configInfo.
- Modified semantics of name element in maps.
- Added lists of links and configInfo types to documentation.
- Updated list of protocol types in documentation.
The general thrust of all these changes is to make ZeeRex more
suitable for its central role in the new version 1.1 of
the SRW protocol,
including harmonisation of the representation of equivalent concepts
in SRW and Z39.50. For example, the old
are harmonised into a single